NEW DELHI: Sports activities Flashes, a first-of-it-type app to supply all of the Sports activities enthusiasts a staple food plan of Sports information, views, trivia, gossip, hints in just 70-words a story, was launched today. The Sports Flashes app provides crisp news of current Sports activities occasions from all across the globe. At the same time, the distinct information may be observed by clicking on the link of the main writer from wherein the information has been sourced.
The app has an exhaustive list of more than 31 classes in Sports activities to choose from. To keep the hobby of each Sports activities fan alive, the app covers activities like Finest league, L. A. Liga, Eu football, Tennis Grand Slams, Formula 1, MotoGP, Golfing, and Cricket to name a few Page Design Pro. Raman Raheja, Founder, Sports Flashes, says, “This app is designed for users who don’t have a lot of time to study newspapers, watch television or spend hours on the net to discover the Sports activities news. “Our focus is to provide the testimonies in less than 70 words so that humans can get privy to the news in a blink of an eye fixed.”
Related Articles :
- Rio Olympics 2016: Five times when sports officials ’embarrassed Indian sportspersons
- Slovakia defender Jan Durica claims England’s World Cup qualifying win was fixed.
- Remembering sports figures who’ve earned monuments
- Pac-12 announces multi-year partnership with Fox Sports Australia to televise football, basketball games in Australia
- BCCI hopes amended Sports Bill is tabled during Budget Session
The app also covers topics inclusive of Fitness & Fitness, Mixed Martial Arts, Healthy-Odds, and for the first time in the Indian Sports industry – Sports Astro predictions. The users can also search for Health & Health hints from pinnacle athletes of the united states like Wrestler Sushil Kumar.